Friday 6 June 2014

Time for change and some explanation

This weekend will be my third since I started the strict diet. And yep, I am getting quite tired of it. Not as tired as I thought I would though. The plan with this challenge was to start adding stuff slowly to see how my body reacts. This far, the results have been pretty amazing and I'm feeling better than ever! But since I'm getting pretty tired of it, I've decided to start adding stuff now. So today at the grocery store, some fancy cheese went down in the basket, and also baby spinach (something most people can handle, but I just want to make sure that I'm not sensitive to those fibers).

I am not sure if I explained exactly why I started this thing. It was just a few days before the start that I wrote about my current diet and how pleased I was with it. And I was. That is how I really want to eat! But it's still a fact that I, despite eating what many would call LCHF, still gained weight. So then my dear mrs Housemate was devastated after a visit to the doctor, and I was frustrated and confused about my weight gain. So we made this challenge for a week to get into new habits. It is life changing for her and for me it's a chance to see exactly what in my diet it is that's causing my weight gain. (And also to get back to the body I had a year ago when I managed to reach my dream weight.)

While I've been doing this I've also noticed the perks of being on a ketogenic diet. My goals have slightly changed. Just slightly. I still want the same things as before, but now I also want to see what effects I can get from being in ketosis for a longer period of time. It's a shame I don't have anything to measure ketones with at the moment though, so I'm not sure if I accidentally fall out of it. But I'll stick to a ketogenic diet until I go to Bali by the end of June. Than get back into it when I come home and see what happens :)




1 comment:


  1. vitality ageless male and alex jones super male vitality before and after and super male vitality turks super male vitality reviw supreme male vitality tim kennedy super male vitality what is in super male vitality pill male enhancer herb pharm male sexual vitality tonic reviews does male vitality plus work super male vitality on skin new vitality ageless male boost free testosterone super male vitality taste reviews of vitality fitness alpha male rx Exercise Not just will you show signs of improvement shape when you work out, yet you will likewise enhance your certainty. Exercise expands stamina and vitality too.Eating routine  Nutrition assumes a major part in your sexual wellbeing also. Discover an eating regimen that works for you! At the point when your body isn’t getting legitimate nourishment, your physical wellbeing, including moxie, will endure.
    http://www.cureidea.com/vitality-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete